Tuesday 17 November 2009

Continuing...

I managed to get pretty much all of the drawing done for the overlap and anticipation in the piece, which is looking much better already. I've only tested the beginning parts and still some changes need to be made, for example neatening up areas, and when the character turns theres a slight jumpy bit inthe overlap which doesn't look quite right which I would liek to smooth out. I think when he sits down and flops himself over the arm of the chair is already looking much better and you can see the weight of the character more compared to the previous attempt. So I need to carry on and get it all filmed and working together, make sure all the animation principles are there and working and are timed correctly with the sound, then the animation should be pretty sorted. The next part after that to focus on is the facial expressions and lip sync!

No comments: