Wednesday 4 November 2009

character sheets and quick animatic

Initial character design ideas...



model sheet with likely poses...




quick sketches of how the movement/storyboard could go...




Above are character designs and rough storyboard for the 11 second sound clip we were given.
I also made an animatic roughly showing the movement and actions I would like the character to perform fitted with the sound. I used the dope sheet to fit the timing and luckily it matched up quite well. I am quite pleased with this result and with the inbeweens I think it could be quite sucessful. The only problem I think I may encounter is if there is too much movement in such a short amount of time. I may also edit it slightly so that towards the end the shot focuses in on the upper half of the character, so a mid shot, to focus on the lip synch and what he is saying. At the end I may also pan to show the empty cans of whipped cream or something similar to finish the scene as shown in the rough storyboard.

No comments: