Thursday 10 March 2011

The animatic so far...





I managed to get the clean up of the old lady done today as shown below. There are a few bits that I want to cut it with, firstly when she touches the heart, she then looks around to see her daughter, and later when she sits on the tree she turns her head and this will be cut again to her daughter. I think this may mean her head movements need to be slowed down a little to make the timing a bit better, but for now its not much of a problem and is something that can easily be changed...



I'm hoping to get the missing shots that this scene cuts with completed tomorrow afternoon after the production meeting. This will then mean that the final scenes (ignoring the panning shots) are done and I can go back to the beginning to start on the smaller scenes.

2 comments:

Harriet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harriet said...

The music is really helping to tell the story. Lovely motif :) So excited now.