Sunday 14 February 2010

Style development and Designs for characters...

Below is further style development and ideas for how the characters coud look as well as a few pictures from other films and illustrations for inspiration.
Having now had a crit on the character designs, I feel a bit more confident about them. I think there are still a few things I can improve and work on for the final turn arounds and character sheets, in particular looking at the more minor characters such as the cybor Bannakaffalatta character as I put a lot less thought into his design compared to the others. I will also look at characters from Treasure planet for this, as was suggested in the crit to help me to design this character more succesfully.
I will also think more about the positions my characters are in and the stiffness in the upper body that some of them have.







No comments: