Thursday 25 February 2010

background work and development...

Some inspirational images to help with creating and desiging the scenes as well as examples of different styles that I would like to try and use for my final background images.




Below are some of the images of work I have done so far towards the background and concept art for the project. I started off reading through the script and getting to gips with what needed to be in each scene and whereabouts the characters would need to be. I then started to sketch out a few ideas and thumbnails to get a few different prespectives and try and get everything I needed to into the backgrounds. I then drew a few of them out on a larger neater scale. I now need to get some colour on them and see how they are working and if they will work with the style I want to use.














No comments: