Monday 11 May 2009

Below are two example of tests I have done for the Hayle project.I think they have worked out quite well and go with the sound, particulalry the body movement. I think if we had more time it would be nice to try and get some more body movement into the character to link the movements together a little more. This, however may have to wait to see how much time we have to get everything done. I need to finish the rest of the lip sync parts and head movements, when scanned in with the body movements, should give the character more personality and bring her to life a little more. In order to do this I will heavily rely on the dope sheet I made last week, which will hopefully fit the mouth movements to the speech. However much more testing is needed to make sure this works properly and actually makes it look as though she is speaking.




No comments: