Friday 12 March 2010

assassins

Started working on one of the inbetween scenes this evening after work..only got a few bits done but I think the movement is working ok so far. Maybe needs speeding up a bit and obviously other parts of the background need to move, sparks off the wheels etc...



I also had another go at the bobbing movement, which I think is now a bit smoother but I think I've over done the shoulders a bit too much..so maybe dull it down on the lean on each side a bit?! but I started to go over this one in photoshop to see if it would look better as a proper colour character.



I really want to get these few scenes looking right and finish them so I can get on with more, I feel us 2nd years have let Justin down with the slow speed our work due to focusing on other projects.

No comments: