Monday 9 May 2011

Professional Practice...

Over the past few weeks I have been working on my website...and on the third attempt...I think I've finally finished it. I was planning on using moonfruit to build the website, and started my second attempt on there using a template...however once again I got to the stage where I was out of storage space...
I looked back to wix to see what you get on the free website builder...and it turns out you get the same on wix for free as you do on moonfruit for the first upgrade...so wix it is.
I am much happier with the new design, it looks much more professional, and I am hoping use the basic design as the front of my business cards so that they match up. I also altered my CV to roughly match my website and the same with my showreel which is also on the site.
Although I feel my website and CV is finished for now...I will definitely need to make some changes to my showreel once I have finished the major project and add in some other bits and once that is done I think I will be happy to leave it as it is. Obviously as I complete work and do more, the more changes and updates I will make..so I suppose it's never really going to be finished.
But here it is for now...

www.wix.com/stephhaymes/animation


showreel:

No comments: