Tuesday 26 April 2011

new term...not that the last one ever really ended...

We now have a few days before the rough cut hand in, only a few bits of animation left to do..but a lot of tweaking with the stuff that has been done already, making the backgrounds fit, making the pans link up, getting the names on the tree etc...lots of little things that will most probably take a long time...
So as I am only making small scene changes I have very little to put up on here. Below is an example of things I am adding in such as names just to show what I'll be doing over the next few days. Today I have also celaned up colouring on two other scenes and added in things to the stag scene such as grass that he is pulling at and him getting his antlers stuck in the tree etc.
I am hoping to get all of these small changes as well as the last bits of animation and backgrounds completed for the rough draft so that after that there is literally effects/shadows/titles/sound to do....Oh and the press pack, DVD cases/covers/posters/dvd menus/ professional practise/presentations/write ups/websites/cvs/showreels/business cards/innovations project....so not much then?!?

No comments: