Friday 15 April 2011

animatic update... It's getting more colourful! Everything that is final animation is actually now coloured...I just missed bits out when trying to do a really quick update and export when leaving the studio today..I'll make it better when I have more time! the music is also out of synch here...but when edited properly it's sounding really good and timed wonderfully! I have more sound effects and foley now, but they recorded extremely quietly and premiere wasn't very useful in playing with the levels so I'll put them in when I've changed them using the correct sound editing software, which will hopefully work a little better...So, small bits of background animation, pans, and city time-lapses still to do, and probably a lot of editing and playing around with things...but it's getting there!

No comments: