Monday 18 April 2011

Below is some of the work I have been doing over the past couple of days.
I have animted and coloured the scene with the Celt in it which goes on from the first two scenes that Alberto is working on, which we will hopefully have soon to add to the start of this one.



I have also done smaller background animation which will only be seen in passing as the camera pans, so this just needs colouring now...



Over the past few days, Harriet has been putting lots of finished backgrounds into drop box so I have also been putting the backgrounds in their layers in toon boom and making sure all of the animation fits and works with them. This unfortunately takes a lot longer then I thought it would however it's really bringing the scenes together now. I havn't been posting these as I have just been putting them straight into the animatic which I will post again updated very soon, but this is an example scene of the backgrounds composited with the animation. It all needs shadows and quite a few scenes need effects, but it's getting there...


No comments: