Saturday 15 January 2011

Developments...

Over the past few days I have been doing lots of organising with files, folders, names, getting all the bits and bobs needed for each scenes together and put into folders, and of course, backing up! So hopefully next week I'll be meeting with some of the second years on monday and I can give out some scenes for them to get going on and I can also get animating on another scene myself. Before Christmas I was working on the dog walking scene. As this scene is still not completely finished I had a bit of a panic that it was going to take forever to get all the scenes done. However, when thinking about it, the animation of the scene took maybe just a few days, and since then I have been cleaning up and colouring each frame and this is what has taken the time. So when considering the rough animation of every scene, I think its is do-able in the time we have, as long as the other animators I am working with are as keen to get on and do it as I am! I think it will be the clean up and colouring which will take the time. However, if we have 2/3 people focusing solely on the colouring it should be much faster. So I'm a bit more hopeful that it is all going to get done now. Anyway amongst the organising I have been continuing to clean-up and colour the frames of the dog walking scene. So far I have got this...





Realising it was this part of the process that is taking the time, I am just going to continue cleaning-up the scene and then will pass it on to a colourist to colour so that next week I can get started on a completely different scene and really get going and start making a dent on animating this project!

No comments: