Wednesday 26 January 2011

Below is a quick test showing some of the animation of the picnic scene cleaned up. The whole of the little girls animation is completed, it just decided not to render this all out for some reason...one of the many technical problems I've been having today. I think it is working quite well, and the boy is near to finishing. Unfortunately all of these frames that I did today including the end of the girls actions and all the the boy's that you see here wouldn't save properly in toon boom and so it is hit and miss whether I will actually still have them, or have to do them all again tomorrow :( So I just wanted to put this very short clip up so I felt I have actually achieved something today in case I go back to it tomorrow and the worst has happened...but for now, fingers crossed.

No comments: