Monday 6 December 2010

animation tests...

Below I have done a few different animation tests to get back into it and also to test out the way I can best animate the characters. I started a trial in TVPaint which went quite well, but there are lots of things that need smoothing out, but from this I worked out the movement I wanted. I felt I wasn't getting the movement quite right possibly as I was more used to working by hand. So I went back to basics and started to hand draw the movement, or at least the key frames I was aiming for.
I then had another go on the computer using toon boom, which I feel went quite well in the end. It isn't finished yet and some of the movement still needs tweaking and a lot of clean up. I would like to do a full test by hand, just to see if I can get a smoother and more natural animation...





No comments: