Monday, 13 December 2010

animated shot with the background changed...

Below I have changed the background of the animation I was working on so it now has the most up to date version of the background. I wanted to see how this worked, and I think it really does make the piece a lot bolder and works better. I am aiming to get this piece of animation finished by the end of this week so that I have a scene in complete colour as a final shot. I have started to work out every shot and break down the animation into sections so that the layouts can start to be drawn out and the animation can begin as soon as possible.

No comments: