Monday 5 April 2010

Here are a few more scenes for the assassins project...this first one I think works quite well and is the first scene I started to practise getting the movement right for the characters so I used the basic movement from the first scene I worked on, and worked over it in flash to get the design of the character more accurate. It looks a bit odd here..again the video via YouTube..and seems to miss out a bit of Grey's leg movement in the second rotation..which it doesn't in flash versions..weird...but hopefully the actual version of it runs OK...as with the other videos on here which seem to run slower...



I also wasn't sure if the EEEEE was meant to be moving..so have left it for now as it can be tweened easily after if necessary. The next one is the character walking toward the camera..another attempt..still a bit odd..can't quite seem to get my head around this one..and it isn't coloured as without photo shop this takes me forever on flash, so I thought it best to get the movement right and ticked off before starting colour!



Tweening a train scene...again this doesn't show up well in this version...

No comments: