Saturday 3 April 2010

So..it turns out the only way I can now upload videos on here is via youtube..annoying..however below are a few scenes I managed to get done in colour...I think the movement is going OK now..there could still be bits that need changing or cleaning up...particularly with the colouring as some parts of it are not quite exact and may not be quite right as Justin wants them. I will admit this took me quite some time as I couldn't get photoshop loaded onto my computer, and therefore coloured the scenes in flash where I couldn't get the paint bucket tool working either..it just refused..so most were coloured with a mouse - not exactly the most precise way of doing it..which is why some frames may be slightly out or look a little rough compared to others. So few of these may need altering...



In the newest version of the one above there are a few objects added in to fill the gap. All of these videos in flash also play at double the speed they appear here. I'm not sure why, but they also look a bit better running at the right speed rather then in slow mode!



I'm not so sure about this scene..I wasn't too sure how or what the lightening bolts were meant to look like..so I just had a go...

No comments: